Can you grow a big business and make a difference in your community? This month’s Franchisor Spotlight features Assisting Hands Home Care. Listen to learn about their quality offerings, unique scaling potential, multiple revenue streams, and what they look for in a franchisee.
- What they do, services they offer, and their target customers
- The business model and organizational structure a franchisee can expect
- What they look for in an owner
- About their competition and what sets them apart
- About their territories and support they offer their owners
- Basic financial requirements for looking at Assisting Hands
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Schedule a call https://meetings.hubspot.com/tim17
- New Franchising 101 podcast website http://franchising101.net/
Interested in franchise ownership? Schedule a call with one of our coaches today! FranCoach is connected with over 500 franchises and we walk you through the process of finding the perfect franchise for you. Our services are always free a nd we commit ourselves to helping you find your better tomorrow.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and it really makes a difference in getting our message out to more people who can use it.
Sign up for our email newsletter at FranCoach.net
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app