Hear directly from a Francoach client, Scott Kogut, who was actively looking for a new corporate position when he reached out to the Francaoch team. Just a few short months later, he is now a franchise owner. In this episode, he shares what led him to consider franchise ownership, how he navigated the process with the Francoach team, and what franchise he chose and why.
- Scott’s background in corporate financial services world
- What the job market in his industry looked like during the pandemic in 2020-21
- His selection process experience and how he overcame his initial cynicism
- How he chose his location and why he decided to relocate to open his franchise
- His “meet the team” experience
- Scott’s advice for someone considering franchise ownership
- Information about funding options
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Schedule a call https://meetings.hubspot.com/tim17
- New Franchising 101 podcast website http://franchising101.net/
- Episode Forty Three – A Little Known Funding Strategy for Franchises https://anchor.fm/franchising101/episodes/Franchising-101—Episode-Forty-Three—A-Little-Known-Funding-Strategy-for-Franchises-eveccm
Interested in franchise ownership? Schedule a call with one of our coaches today! FranCoach is connected with over 500 franchises and we walk you through the process of finding the perfect franchise for you. Our services are always free and we commit ourselves to helping you find your better tomorrow.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and it really makes a difference in getting our message out to more people who can use it.
Sign up for our email newsletter at FranCoach.net
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Contact us at email@example.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app