How do you know what area you have to operate a new franchise and whether it is a good territory or not? On today’s episode, Francoach’s Tim Parmeter is answering a listener question about franchise territories.
- What is territory and how it works for franchise owners
- How territory differs if your business is a retail/brick and mortar or non-retail business
- Where to actively market and seek out customers
- Real world examples of a franchise territory and how it relates to the business model
- How Francoach helps you determine whether it is a good territory or not
- About territory and competition
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Schedule a call https://meetings.hubspot.com/tim17
- The Get Out of Bed Test http://franchising101.net/uncategorized/franchising-101-episode-twenty-one-what-is-the-get-out-of-bed-test/
- New Franchising 101 podcast website http://franchising101.net/
Interested in franchise ownership? Schedule a call with one of our coaches today! FranCoach is connected with over 500 franchises and we walk you through the process of finding the perfect franchise for you. Our services are always free a nd we commit ourselves to helping you find your better tomorrow.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and it really makes a difference in getting our message out to more people who can use it.
Sign up for our email newsletter at FranCoach.net
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app