Hear directly from FranCoach clients in our “In Their Words” segment. In this episode, new franchise owner (and Franchising 101 Podcast listener!!), Geoff Zak, shares what led him to consider franchise ownership, how he navigated the discovery and selection process with FranCoach, and what franchise he ultimately chose and why.
Want to know more? Go ahead Schedule a call with one of our franchise coaches!
0:00 – Intro
1:39 – Interview begins
3:13 – Geoff’s unique background and and why he became interested in franchising
10:56 – FranCoach process and selecting a franchise
13:12 – What franchise he chose and why
21:18 – Overcoming concerns and imposter syndrome
24:03 – Training experience
33:56 – Advice for someone interested in franchise ownership
36:58 – Closing and how to get in touch with FranCoach
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Schedule a call https://meetings.hubspot.com/tim17
- Franchising 101 podcast website with a library of past episodes http://franchising101.net/
- Focal Point Business Coaching Website https://www.focalpointcoaching.com/
- Visit Entreprenuer.com for a wealth of information for people just like you! https://www.entrepreneur.com/
- NEW Franchising News site https://www.franchisingnews.net/
Interested in franchise ownership? Schedule a call with one of our coaches today! FranCoach is connected with over 500 franchises and we walk you through the process of finding the perfect franchise for you. Our services are always free and we commit ourselves to helping you find your better tomorrow.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and it really makes a difference in getting our message out to more people who can use it.
Sign up for our email newsletter at FranCoach.net
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Contact us at email@example.com