This week on Franchising 101, FranCoach Founder & CEO, Tim Parmeter, answers questions submitted by listeners about becoming a franchise owner: What is the role of the owner? What can that look like? Are there any skills required?
Listen in as he reviews some questions you should ask yourself as an owner and how the Francoach process helps you through the process of finding the right franchise for you to own.
0:00 – Intro
1:13 – Who is FranCoach?
1:54 – FranCoach Process
3:33 – Questions you should ask yourself as an owner
14:15 – Does industry experience matter?
16:41 – Skill required and what all franchises are looking for in their owners
19:11 – How to get in touch with FranCoach
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Schedule a call https://meetings.hubspot.com/tim17
- Franchising 101 podcast website with a library of past episodes http://franchising101.net/
- Visit Entreprenuer.com for a wealth of information for people just like you! https://www.entrepreneur.com/
- More Franchising FAQs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8m-DLe_BYQ&list=PL4vI6YTLAiqRFI9r9sEMVTBwEFWClyVQU
- Episode 21 – The â€œGet Out of Bedâ€ Test https://franchising101.net/uncategorized/franchising-101-episode-twenty-one-what-is-the-get-out-of-bed-test/
Interested in franchise ownership? Schedule a call with one of our coaches today! FranCoach is connected with over 500 franchises and we walk you through the process of finding the perfect franchise for you. Our services are always free and we commit ourselves to helping you find your better tomorrow.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and it really makes a difference in getting our message out to more people who can use it.
Sign up for our email newsletter at FranCoach.net
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org