We often talk about the benefits of owning a franchise on this show (because there are many!). Today’s episode is about one benefit in particular which we refer to as “being in control of your ceiling and floor.” Listen to learn what this means in terms of franchising and the amount of money you can make.
- The types of people who look into franchise ownership for themselves
- Difference between working corporate and owning a franchise when it comes to your ceiling and floor
- What it means to have control over your lifestyle
- The floor when it comes to franchising and earning
- The ceiling and scalability potential of owning a franchise
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Schedule a call https://meetings.hubspot.com/tim17
- Franchising 101 podcast website with a library of past episodes http://franchising101.net/
Interested in franchise ownership? Schedule a call with one of our coaches today! FranCoach is connected with over 500 franchises and we walk you through the process of finding the perfect franchise for you. Our services are always free and we commit ourselves to helping you find your better tomorrow.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and it really makes a difference in getting our message out to more people who can use it.
Sign up for our email newsletter at FranCoach.net
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Contact us at email@example.com