Francoach is grateful for our veterans. Thank you to everyone who has served! On today’s show we are joined by Steve White, President and COO of Puroclean, retired army captain, and chair of VetFran, an organization dedicated to helping veterans make the transition from active duty service to franchise ownership.
- Steve’s background from the army to President and COO of a major franchise
- About Puroclean, the services they offer, and what makes them unique
- Puroclean’s support for owners and their top of the line training center
- About VetFran, their history, and what they are doing today
- Why veterans make such good franchise owners
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Schedule a call https://meetings.hubspot.com/tim17
- Franchising 101 podcast website with a library of past episodes http://franchising101.net/
- VetFran website https://www.vetfran.org/
Interested in franchise ownership? Schedule a call with one of our coaches today! FranCoach is connected with over 500 franchises and we walk you through the process of finding the perfect franchise for you. Our services are always free and we commit ourselves to helping you find your better tomorrow.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and it really makes a difference in getting our message out to more people who can use it.
Sign up for our email newsletter at FranCoach.net
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Contact us at email@example.com