This month’s Franchisor Spotlight features Francoach partner, Handyman Connection. Listen to learn about their wide range of services for new customers and repeat business, the low investment and overhead expense, and the incredible support they provide to their franchisees.
- The types of services and products available to customers of Handyman Connection
- Basics of the Handyman Connection business model
- How they find customers and about their marketing team and resources
- The role of the owner
- Specific things that make Handyman Connection unique and successful
- The process and huge level of support in place for finding craftsman
- The initial investment for owners and what it includes
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Schedule a call https://meetings.hubspot.com/tim17
- New Franchising 101 podcast website http://franchising101.net/
- Episode 60 – A Look Inside the Home Service Industry http://franchising101.net/uncategorized/franchising-101-episode-sixty-a-look-inside-the-home-service-industry/
- Ep 55 – The Face of the Business. Is it you? http://franchising101.net/uncategorized/franchising-101-episode-fifty-five-the-face-of-the-business-is-it-you/
- Ep 61 – Why You Shouldn’t Be Afraid of Marketing http://franchising101.net/uncategorized/franchising-101-episode-sixty-one-why-you-shouldnt-be-afraid-of-marketing/
- Episode 58 – Got Labor Issues? Here is What to Do About It http://franchising101.net/uncategorized/franchising-101-episode-fifty-eight-got-labor-issues-here-is-what-to-do-about-it/
Interested in franchise ownership? Schedule a call with one of our coaches today! FranCoach is connected with over 500 franchises and we walk you through the process of finding the perfect franchise for you. Our services are always free and we commit ourselves to helping you find your better tomorrow.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and it really makes a difference in getting our message out to more people who can use it.
Sign up for our email newsletter at FranCoach.net
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Contact us at email@example.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app