This week’s episode covers the legalities to consider when looking at becoming a franchise owner and how a franchise attorney can help navigate the process including information about the sometimes intimidating Franchise Disclosure Document or FDD. If you have a business that you would like to turn into a franchise, this episode has information for you, too!
- About our guest, Amanda Dempsey, attorney and shareholder with Kent Franchise Law Group
- What the FDD is and why it is useful for franchisees and franchisors
- What the Franchise Agreement is and how is it different from the FDD
- What to expect with the legal review process
- Tips and how to get started if you have a business and want to turn it into a franchise
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Schedule a call https://meetings.hubspot.com/tim17
- Franchising 101 podcast website with a library of past episodes http://franchising101.net/
Interested in franchise ownership? Schedule a call with one of our coaches today! FranCoach is connected with over 500 franchises and we walk you through the process of finding the perfect franchise for you. Our services are always free and we commit ourselves to helping you find your better tomorrow.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and it really makes a difference in getting our message out to more people who can use it.
Sign up for our email newsletter at FranCoach.net
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Contact us at email@example.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app