Joining the show today is Matt Woodcock, director of franchise development for Fibrenew. Listen to gain insight and information about his franchise and franchising in general.
- How Matt got into franchising
- Exit strategies from a corporate perspective vs franchise ownership
- How franchises are a proven businesses
- About Fibrenew – what they do and who their customers are
- What Fibrenew looks for in an owner
- How to find customers and how Fibrenew supports owners in their marketing efforts
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Schedule a call https://meetings.hubspot.com/tim17
- Franchising 101 podcast website with a library of past episodes http://franchising101.net/
Interested in franchise ownership? Schedule a call with one of our coaches today! FranCoach is connected with over 500 franchises and we walk you through the process of finding the perfect franchise for you. Our services are always free and we commit ourselves to helping you find your better tomorrow.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and it really makes a difference in getting our message out to more people who can use it.
Sign up for our email newsletter at FranCoach.net
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app