Are things you’ve GOT to do taking away from things you would LIKE to do? Do you want more control over your time and how you’re spending it? In this week’s episode we will discuss the difference between got to and get to and how franchise ownership fits in.
- The profound difference between “got to” and “get to”
- What “got to vs. get to” means for Francoach clients and the work we do here at Francoach
- How this applies to business owners vs. having a corporate job/working for someone else
- Switching from “got to” to “get to”
- The “Get Out of Bed Test”
- Upcoming Francoach content and how to get in touch with our team
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Schedule a call https://meetings.hubspot.com/tim17
- New Franchising 101 podcast website http://franchising101.net/
- Episode 21 – The Get Out of Bed Test http://franchising101.net/uncategorized/franchising-101-episode-twenty-one-what-is-the-get-out-of-bed-test/
Interested in franchise ownership? Schedule a call with one of our coaches today! FranCoach is connected with over 500 franchises and we walk you through the process of finding the perfect franchise for you. Our services are always free and we commit ourselves to helping you find your better tomorrow.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and it really makes a difference in getting our message out to more people who can use it.
Sign up for our email newsletter at FranCoach.net
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app