Hear directly from Francoach client, Taylor Hodges, who discovered the wonderful world of franchise ownership through this very podcast! Now, at 27 years old, he is a business owner. In this episode, he shares what led him to consider franchise ownership, how he navigated the process with the Francoach team, and what franchise he chose and why.
- His experience from finding the podcast to becoming a franchise owner
- What it’s like being a younger person getting into franchise ownership
- The support systems in place for owners
- The importance of finding the right match for you
- About the Office Mart franchise
- Taylor’s advice for someone considering franchise ownership
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Schedule a call https://meetings.hubspot.com/tim17
- New Franchising 101 podcast website http://franchising101.net/
- Episode 43 – A Little Know Funding Strategy for Franchises http://franchising101.net/uncategorized/franchising-101-episode-forty-three-a-little-known-funding-strategy-for-franchises/
Interested in franchise ownership? Schedule a call with one of our coaches today! FranCoach is connected with over 500 franchises and we walk you through the process of finding the perfect franchise for you. Our services are always free and we commit ourselves to helping you find your better tomorrow.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds and it really makes a difference in getting our message out to more people who can use it.
Sign up for our email newsletter at FranCoach.net
Interested in sponsoring the podcast? Contact us at email@example.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app